I think I’ve found a new favorite recipe! I was searching the wonderful world of Pinterest looking for a similar one but all of them took over 40 mins to make. Who has time for that on a weeknight?! Not me, so I made my own version of this popular recipe that takes less than half the time. It was delicious and packed full of nutrients. For those who aren’t a fan, you barely taste the cauliflower. It does get really messy, so have a fork and napkin on hand. It’s also a fun recipe to involve the kids in, they can shake the cauliflower!
*All amounts are measured to taste. The whole recipe depends on your personal preference. Ex: If you like it spicy, add more hot sauce.
Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps
1 Cauliflower head
Franks Hot Sauce
Blue Cheese Dressing (lighter option: blue cheese crumbles)
Romaine Lettuce Wraps
- Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces
- Add to pot, cover with water & bring to a boil on high heat
- Turn to low/sim, cover pot and cook for 5-7mins
While cauliflower is cooking, prep topping
- Cut tomatoes, avocado, & onion
- Mix together and coat with blue cheese dressing (lighter option: blue cheese crumbles)
- Add salt & pepper to taste
Once cauliflower has slightly cooled, pour into large ziploc (kids part!)
- Add buffalo sauce to taste. I like it slightly coated.
- Sprinkle garlic powder, salt & pepper to taste.
- Shake ziploc bag to blend flavors
- Spoon out mixed cauliflower into lettuce wraps
- Top with tomato / avo mixture
If you enjoyed this recipe, let me know in the comments below! Join us in the private Facebook group – Wellness Warrior Tribe – where I share more delicious recipes like these.