Are you hosting for the upcoming holidays? This is a great punch to serve! There’s no added sugar so you won’t be left with a sugar hangover the next day but I can’t say as much for the added wine… Cheers!
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 strawberry-flavored tea bags, &
- mango-flavored tea bag
- 1⁄3 cup mint leaf
- 1 1/2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered lengthways
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 750ml sparkling apple cider, chilled
- 750ml sparkling wine, chilled
- Pour boiling water into a heatproof jug. Add teabags and stand for 5 minutes Drain and discard tea bags.
- Place cooled tea, mint leaves, strawberries and mixed berries into a large punch bowl or 2 large jugs. Add apple cider. Slowly add sparking wine and serve.